Deimos/40k Rhino. Size comparison?

Hey all I’m wanting use some Deimos Rhinos for my 40k DA andI’m wondering whether the turret ring for the 40k Rhino will fit in place of the top hatches of the Deimos so I can run them as Razorbacks also. Also do the tracks for the 40k Rhino fit the Deimos Rhino without needing too much modification? Anybody who has both kits and could check for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Dusty.

Edited by Captain Smashy Pants

• 3 weeks later...

The turret ring fits perfectly.

I'm working on a Chaos "Razorback" conversion (Havoc Launcher and two Combi-Bolters in a Taurox turret) for my 40k army, and it's thankfully exactly the same slot size/notch position for the 2 rhino kits.

I'll check the tracks for you this evening.

Glad to be of assistance!

I've just checked the tracks (had a conveniently-trackless MkII chassis lying around), and it looks like the spacing is a tiny bit off - with the rearmost wheels aligned, the front wheels are a little bit further forward on the MkII as you can see in the pic attached. Probably not a significant shift, but it might be a little awkward getting the fit perfectly aligned.

Width-wise they work just fine, although you might need to file down the little nubs where they clash with the wheel axles.

PXL_20220727_164153638_MP.thumb.jpg.597775931483e2ad52f5472ab32bcf11.jpg