Ordo Astartes kill-team

Have a quick question for the frater- what would you have in an Ordo Astartes kill-team? I have a bunch of Inquisition warband projects, and felt like having a specific Ordo Astartes one would be interesting, so wanted some input on what would be considered a good setup for the team. My initial thoughts are this:

Inquisitor- Power Armor w/inferno or plasma pistol, and some sort of force weapon (thinking that a psyker might have a better chance interviewing SM)

Interrogator- Most melee-oriented of the group, either stimmed-up or some sort of tinkering with muscles, probably a power weapon and pistol

Savant(s)- one or two non-combat characters, standard sort of scribe/info servitor

Combat team- 5 to 6 man group of various mercs/ex-IG/stormtroopers armed with high-grade ranged weaponry. Plasmaguns, meltaguns, and maybe a servitor with a heavy bolter. 

I figure that going toe-to-toe with possible renegade or suspicious Space Marines wouldn't turn out well, so maybe having a group that concentrates on firearms that have a higher likelyhood of injury/lethality towards Astartes would make more sense. Thoughts?

You may also want:

castigator- as truth seeker

Medicae- for various reasons

Combat teams you may want to give them hot shot weapons and web weapons also

Null weaponry also may be a good choice

Edited by war009

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I've got three members built so far, as well as another two ordered. 

Built

Luther-pattern Automata, customized with a electro-harpoon and heavy stubber w/armor-piercing ammunition

tIiXIzp.jpeg

UDVulv9.jpeg

Uk76Hga.jpeg

Meltagunner, former Astra Militarum - Regiment [REDACTED]

RCVopSQ.jpeg

ElwdEqn.jpeg

Gun-hand, former Cult of Redemption "Execroix" 

z7CNmKg.jpeg

Still got some minor work to do on these, but mostly done with them as far as modeling goes- I'll put them in my main Inquisition blog in the WIP section when I actually paint them. I've got the Inquisitor herself (3d printed bounty-hunter who is reminiscent of Lady Credo) and the Interrogator (FW Scrutinor-Primus Servalen). Looking at a medic (Necromunda Rogue Doc or see if I can find a Rogue Trader medic on eBay), savant (SoB Hagiolator), and probably melee fighter (Blackstone Fortress Crusader?) to round them out. The idea is to have the majority of the combat members wearing "standardized" carapace armor, with high-energy weaponry that could conceivably take down a Marine. The non-combat members will be more varied in look.

Edited by Lord_Ikka