HH Word Bearers 1000 point Zone Mortalis list

Chronotonic

HQ:

Delegatus in Terminator Armor: Combi-Bolter and Thunder Hammer

Troops:

10 Breacher Marines: Sergeant w/Artificer Armor and Power Fist, Squad has Legion Vexilla

10 Tactical Marines: Sergeant w/Artificer Armor, Tainted Weapon, Melta Bombs, Squad has Chainswords and Legion Vexilla

10 Tactical Marines: Sergeant w/Artificer Armor, Tainted Weapon, Melta Bombs, Squad has Chainswords and Legion Vexilla

Elites:

5 Cataphractii Terminators: Sergeant with Pair of Lightning Claws (Base 5 attacks) and Grenade Harness, Squad w/4 Combi-Bolters, 3 Power Fist, 1 Chain Fist

Apothecary: Artificer Armor and Power Weapon

---------------------------------

Thinking of dropping those two Tactical Squads for a Contemptor Dreadnought at 1,000 points.  Even with those two squads if I was play objectives I might be ok and the Melta Bombs on the sergeants will help with locked doors.  The Apothecary will attach to the Breacher squad with the Delegatus, to give them some more survivability. 

Edited by Capitano
Made unit choices legal

10 hours ago, mooftak said:

I could be wrong, but I thought apothecaries couldn't attach to a terminator squad, you'd need a primus medicae in terminator armor.

Well son of a gun...let me fix that you are correct...thank you sir

put him with the Breacher squad and the Delegatus to make it more killy with the Terminators

Edited by Capitano

On 7/18/2022 at 10:01 PM, Capitano said:

Well son of a gun...let me fix that you are correct...thank you sir

put him with the Breacher squad and the Delegatus to make it more killy with the Terminators

The 'Nuj edition is so fiddly. I recently discovered that Command Squads can't take Apothecaries because they must be attached as Retinue, but that Apothecaries cannot attach to units that contain Independent Characters.

Fortunately, I guess the Delegatus can just join the Breachers-with-Apothecary in-game, but may not benefit from the Unit's rules (including FnP)?

Edited by TheNineteenth
forgot a bit

On 7/22/2022 at 1:26 AM, TheNineteenth said:

The 'Nuj edition is so fiddly. I recently discovered that Command Squads can't take Apothecaries because they must be attached as Retinue, but that Apothecaries cannot attach to units that contain Independent Characters.

Fortunately, I guess the Delegatus can just join the Breachers-with-Apothecary in-game, but may not benefit from the Unit's rules (including FnP)?

Its a pure catch 22...I'll have to double check the rules again...but this might be there way or killing those "death star" units that were popping up from people playing 40k tournaments and coming to 30k events