Stynylrez primer MSDS

Hey there,

I am looking for the MSDS (material safety data sheet) for the Stynylrez primers as I've heard a lot of good things about it (but am wary of nasty chemicals). Can't find it on Badger's website and they haven't been very forthcoming in my correspondence with their customer service.

Would greatly appreciate if someone has it and is willing to share.

It also appears to refer to an entirely different paint brand alas - Protec Alkyd-based "one shot" car paint, which appears to be an aus/nz brand, so definitely not the right stuff.

MIG Ammo "one shot primer" and "ultimate primer" from ultimate modelling products are both relabels of badger stynylrez, so while I wasn't able to find an online SDS/MSDS for either, they may be more responsive to a query than badger customer services. Ultimate are UK based, where SDS are required by law, and I believe the same is true for Ammo based in Spain under EU regulation.

Edited by Arkhanist

For what it's worth I asked Badger again and received a timely reply this time. I have attached the SDS here if anyone is interested. The only thing I'm worried about is the butoxyethanol -- I'm on the fence as to whether I should spray this through an airbrush, even with proper mask filters and a spray booth with fan. 

MSDS (Stynylrez).pdf