Cubicle 7 Wrath & Glory

schoon

It almost feels like Forum-o-mancy to post here, but having played every official version of the 40K RPG, I wonder if folks who were/are playing previous versions are also playing the Cubicle 7 edition.

I don't play often - mostly at Cons - but love doing so.

Others here on B&C?

Thread-o-mancy!

Never mind these 'ere cobwebs, or this old paint, it does for us denizens of the RPG Nook well 'nuff I spose!  Who be you, barging in 'ere with yer fancy clothes and funny hat?

:tongue:

Welcome to the Nook!

We've had a few posters who've dabbled in the W&G line, both 1st and 2nd Edition (C7 being the latter of course), but to date I don't think I've seen a game in the subforum. FFG games pretty much have dominated this place for a while now, but I'm sure some of the folks would be up to trying it for something different.

I've been an off-and-on freelance writer for every edition except the last two iterations (Ulisses & Cublicle 7), mostly due to the time demands of fatherhood.

In the meantime, I usually run a game or two at local conventions (San Francisco Bay Area), and occasionally at GenCon.

I must say that the Cubicle 7 version is by far most to my liking, system-wise. I tend to run a bit cinematic though still in the mid- to low-tiers of power level.

I see what looks to be two active PBP games. Is that a typical showing?

Impressive on many counts, ser!

Cinematic experiences are very much the norm in the RPG Nook (or at least we try), but yes, we only have a couple of active games going. We have two others in hiatus.

If you want to test the water for a bite, there's a player register here:

Might be worth dropping a post into the PBP Forum as well, since that gets a bit of regular traffic.

8 hours ago, Mazer Rackham said:

Impressive on many counts, ser!

Cinematic experiences are very much the norm in the RPG Nook (or at least we try), but yes, we only have a couple of active games going. We have two others in hiatus.

If you want to test the water for a bite, there's a player register here:

Might be worth dropping a post into the PBP Forum as well, since that gets a bit of regular traffic.

Mazer - 4 others in various degree's of hiatus:

Blackthorn/Swordhand.

Operation Fireknife.

Die Hards Eleventh Hour

Archeotech - Treasure Hunt.

My pleasure!

Will be good to have someone kicking about with your experience, and it'll rattle a sabre in the PBP forum as well as here, since folks on their phones have that subforum bookmarked.

IIRC I may have some W&G materials (might be first ed - Blessings Unheralded) that I can provide to interested players if they wanted to try the new system.  I have some of the lads here on Googledocs so will share them there if/when I find them.

EDIT: I've shared it with a few folks, so anyone who is already in one of my games, if you want a peek at what W&G is like, have a look where you store you DW Chargen sheets and you should find the folder. If you can't see it, and would like to, let me know and I'll bolt you on.

Edited by Mazer Rackham