Warhammer 40,000: Imperium Community Thread

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Grotsmasha said:

Nicely done :thumbsup:  You're smashing through your stuff and I'm quite slacking, hopefully I can catch up in the new year....

One model at a time! Made my first pledge for the 2023 challenge. The dominus is coming along, lots of work on my metal highlighting for this guy. 

771FBE60-24BB-453F-BAE8-DF37DAAB4455.jpeg

Looking good there @Stolid Fox.  I have had two of those sitting around since Conquest and something tells me they will be sitting there for a while yet.  Far too many little details for my mind to handle.  Looking forward to what else you come up with from Imperium.  In terms of painting you are a bit ahead of me I think.

• 4 weeks later...

I was very kindly given an Imperium Marneus Calgar by @Brother Captain Arkley. I have been working on converting him in a Gravis Wolf Lord with power fist. Still plenty of detailing work to do and I have only started blocking out the colours on the banner but it is coming along quite nicely.

large.20230131_215936.jpg.4a3cf4daaca020

• 1 month later...

That is some solid work there, nicely done.

I've actually had time to do my own miniatures this month, and have finished up 3 more Aggressors and am @ 90% for my Repulsor from conquest. I need to ick up more DA Contrast before I can keep going. Should have pics up in the next day or two.

Here are the second batch of Aggressors,

PSX_20230401_020428.jpg

Next up will be the Conquest Repulsor, then probably the other 2 Assault Intercessors, then I'm giving serious consideration to assembling all the AdMech stuff and going ham over the Easter Holidays.

Edited by Grotsmasha

• 1 month later...