Need help reading a list

INKS

So there is an entry on this list that I don't understand.

++ Reinforcements (Chaos - Daemons) [190pts] ++ + Reinforcement Points + Reinforcements [190pts]: Reinforcement Points, 9x Reinforcement Points

What is this? what models are these? how many?

There are some Mortarion + Daemon Engine lists that summon Epidemius (105 pts) + Poxbringer (75 pts).  

The Poxbringer has a spell that can heal Nurgle Daemons which includes Mortarion and Epidemius' Tally of Pestilence can buff all friendly Nurgle Daemons with a bunch of fun nonsense such as Re-roll 1s and +1T.  Its an excellent way to buff DG Daemon Engines.  At least until the new Daemon Codex arrives and likely closes this loophole. 

thank you for all this information. do you have a link you could send me for the reddit thread?  I am new to the army and so just looking at winning lists. this was one of them

20 hours ago, InKaras said:

thank you for all this information. do you have a link you could send me for the reddit thread?  I am new to the army and so just looking at winning lists. this was one of them

Don't copy this list or idea; once the new daemon codex arrived(around next month), this way of sneaking an Epidemius to the table without breaking your faction abilities, would 100% be illegal. 

To clarify Tokugawa's comment (as it is true but potentially misleading) - We are getting a new demon codex soon.  We know that it has summoning, but the rules for doing so will be changing.  You can probably still put Epidemius in your list without breaking your faction ability (the rumour is you can have up to 25% of your force as demons without breaking your faction), but the exact mechanics for doing so will be different and most likely won't involve reserving points. 

Additionally, the change of codex will likely change what demon characters such as Epidemius can buff - its unlikley that they will still be able to give their demon buffing abilites to Chaos Space Marine units with the DEMON keyword.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

• 2 weeks later...