Assault squad an autoinclude?

Medjugorje

Hello, 

the title seems to be a clickbait but is it?

I realized that our secoundary to take opponent markers is way better (not S-Tier) then I tought and with Grimaldus und sometimes "strenght of conviction!" we have a 15 + d3 movement unit which can shoot still 2d6 flamers for 90 points and does everything which I always concern about our new supplement - the lack of mobility.

I played my Necrons against a friends BT and although he managed them not perfectly they were still tough enough to make them  worth it - and now the cheapest of all for 12" with free flamers and free seargent with PS, PM and CS.

What are your thoughts? I try them tomorrow after I had my biggest defeat in 9th edtion against drukhari from another club member. Its my revenge.

15 hours ago, Tokugawa said:

Good action perform unit, but different chapters having different options on same unit is annoying.

SW skyclaws could have 3 meltaguns on 5 men unit for 5pts each. BA could have 2. We could have 0.

Meltas on them would be awesome... but honestly they are not the future and we have a bunch of units with much higher chance for being good in the next rulesets which have multimeltas in comparison to other chapters. So I am not jelous.