GW/FW Horus Hersey Blood Angels Transfer Sheet Guide

Go to solution Solved by The4thHorseman,

I did a quick search but could not find anything.

I know there used to be a PDF Guide for the Horus Hersey Blood Angels Transfer Sheet when it was on the Forge World website.

It had numbers and boxed out areas telling what each set of transfers was and for, but now that its hosted on the Games-Workshop site its not there. I am looking to see if anyone has that Guide that says what each transfer is for/ goes to.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ayatollah_of_Rock_n_Rolla said:

Is it anywhere explained what the "orders" are supposed to be in legion's organisation?

Orders are assumed to be the equivalent of the warrior lodges but BA specific. My understanding is that they were like brotherhoods for like minded individuals. It is heavily implied they went on to establish Second founding chapters after the Heresy. Otherwise nothing distinctly defined in the rule books and largely have no real place in the legion organization based on the lack of details in any of the black books. In game, they make no difference other than flare.

The only real structural distinctions for BA are the three tiers referred to as "Spheres". Sphere 1 being top level/primarch level (Sanguinary Guard, Crimson Paladins, First Captains, anything usually Destroyer related like Moritats etc). Sphere 2 being officer level that is below first captains who command the campaigns usually. Sphere 3 are line members and line sergeants who aren't really expected to direct the entire order of battle. None of these spheres have distinct imagery other than implied paint schemes (I.E. the higher up you go, the more fancy you tend to look).

Well, looking at the Symbols under number 5. Order Markings.

Going from top to bottom

1. I would guess this is a take on the Original Blood Angels Rogue Trader Symbology.

image.png.fb2087c7df9576f8133e35eb4421908e.png

2. Would be another Stylized Chapter Icon, this time from the Flesh Eaters.

latest?cb=20170624200255

3. Is hard to make out but, I actually think its a Librarian Symbol. It looks like a Lit Torch with wings, which doesn't appear as any known successor chapter, however in Rogue Trader there was this Blood Angels Librarian which has a similar Symbol on its back banner. The Sheet does have Apothecary Insignia so it being a Librarium Symbol is Possible, even if its not noted as such.

image.png.dfc6a80b5da79454232213d55feb589c.png

4. Looks to be a Direct Nod to the Blood Drinkers Chapter from Rogue Trader.

image.png.8755610d3653011d0cfee235038f063a.png