GSC on Eggsus IV

Raychu

Something is moving down the mines. the workers still go down, but some never come back, other looks changed. maybe they aren't the same people. 

the voice of the people elsewhere is clear. a revolution is forming, and nothing will never be the same.

There is a peint speedtest for my upcoming GSC. about an hour to get there. what do you think?

20220712.jpg

20220710.jpg

20220711.jpg

20220713.jpg

I think I wish I could paint a model that well in an hour. Nice colour choice - you don't see a lot of blue guns, and the yellow has a kind of haz-mat feel to it.

Thanks guys.

my recipe is quite simple actually and could be better, but I have so many minis... i had to find a way.

I used contraste for the yellowish part, the black and the grey. the rest is usual base/layer paints.

as for the blue guns.  it's mainly because the blue is the opposite colour of yellow. but I didn't want it to bright, so kantor blue and nuln oil it is.

• 1 month later...

Do you have a battlemat at home? If so, I'd be inclined to paint the bases to match that.

Personally, I tend towards minimalist bases, so mine are all just the grey texture paint, shaded and dry-brushed, with black rims. Does the job, doesn't distract from the model, looks reasonably neutral on any battlefield.

So you could go that way.