A test 2k Word Bears army any advice on improving it?

Gridlock

Rites of War Last of the serrated Sun

HQ
Argel Tal – 240

Troops
Gal Vorbak squad 275
5 Dark Brethren - 275
Gal Vorbak squad 275
5 Dark Brethren - 275
Legion Assault Squad - 145
Artificer Armour - 10
Legion Assault Squad - 145
Artificer Armour - 10

Elites
Mhara gal Dreadnought -240

Heavy Support.
Legion Heavy Support Squad 100
Artificer armour – 10

Since the Word Bearers are a close combat legion so each troop choice is geared towards just that.
Also since i heard that as a rule of thumb you need one Line Troop for each 500 point i went with 4.
Now i am not sure whether or not i actually need 2x10 Gal Vorbaks or if 2x5 is more than enough.
However i thought without dedicated transports, i need every last one to make sure they can withstand any firepower from the opponents.

The Mhara Gal Dreadnought and the heavy support SquadIs left to take care of tanks and other such stuff.

I am completely new to 30k and i haven´t played 40k either for a LONG time (i think last i played was around the time of the first Necron codex).So any advice on improvements on this list would be appreciated.

I think dropping 5 Gal Vorbak to free up points for unit upgrades and a Librarian (if it can be afforded) would be worthwhile.

Grab some lascannons or missile launchers for the heavy support squad, lightning claws or a powerfist for the Assault Squad sergeants, and a gravis-lascannon for the Mhara Gal dreadnought. The unit upgrades will help against tanks.

Why a Librarian over a Chaplain or a Diabolist? Take the Telepathy discipline and the power which lets you Pin units. You don't want the unit Argel Tal and his Gal Vorbak are charging to use a Reaction.

I'd run one squad of 10 Gal Vorbak and a second squad of 5, because Argel Tal can only give one unit an invulnerable save.