What's the proper size for outrider bases in HH 2.0?

Lord Krungharr

I have some old Space Marine bikes I want to convert into Spatha bikes (just gonna add some armor plates).  They're currently glued to those old long straight sided oval biker bases.  Is that still correct? 

Or do Outriders need to be on 'modern' 90mm ovals or something now?  Wasn't sure if there's a base size list for HH 2.0?

They're pictured on forgeworld on the old narrow bike bases, so that's what they should be on according to the rules.

But, biker bases in general have changed like 3 times since the kit came out. Normal bikers are shown on the narrow bases, but the scar from the Cassius kill team is on a different one, so uh, who knows. 

Consider that strict base size requirements have always been a 40k competitive/tournament packet/FAQ thing, never in any Heresy rules, which are now:

Models and Base Sizes

The rules in this book assume that models are mounted on the base they are supplied with. Sometimes, a player may have models in their collection on unusually modelled bases, and some models aren’t supplied with a base at all. In these cases, you should always feel free to mount the model on a base of appropriate size if you wish, using models of a similar type as guidance.

Granted, this is from the perspective of not wanting to rebase my first red books/early 6th edition era Raven Guard and Emperor's Children, which are still on 28mm. If anything, I think this has probably provided a disadvantage in modeling in re: blast and template weapons, though possibly more can get in BtB to Assault (or be assaulted by weird things like Power Scythes).

All of my later armies have had power armor on 32mm, and any old Indomitus I've put in are on 40mm Reaper slottas, instead of the 28mms originally supplied, to avoid modeling for advantage (given the two sizes too small situation, rather than just one size).

Speaking of base sizes, the new Praetors in Artificer from the new boxed game appear to be supplied with 40mms? Does this mean you guys are all going to race out and re-base all your 32mm on 40mms, since the standard seems to be "rebase to the biggest bases shipped with a model in this class of armor"?

Rebasing has always struck me as a needless hassle mixed in with a bit of modeling for advantage.