Stowage on Spartan Tank?

Me and a buddy have split the AoD box, and I'm getting the Spartan as part of my half. I'm planning on making an army of Blackshields that winds up on Terra in time to join the defense, and I want the vehicle to reflect the fairly rough nature/look of a Blackshield force. With that in mind, would stowage be a reasonable thing to see on a vehicle such as a Spartan, and what would it possibly consist of?

I think it’s a great idea, particularly for a beleaguered force that might have to rely on its own makeshift supply lines. Even Astartes need supplies.

I would think stuff like ammo boxes and fuel drums would be the ideal. Marines generally don’t need a ton of rations or camp gear on campaign, but ammo and fuel would be a must

Sounds cool, I say go for it.  Maybe take a look at the Primaris Repulsor, which has all manner of Stowage, as to how marines would go about, which would be different to Imperial Guard Imperial Army, the latter of which would be more adhoc and jury rigged.

Edited by Captain Smashy Pants

I'm actually going to be a bit of a contrarian and say, whilst some stowage would be cool, not to put TOO much on for one very simple reason- the Spartan, being an APC/transport tank, would probably have a fair bit of storage space inside. That said a little bit would certainly give some personality!