July 2022 - Grenade clarification?

Javelin
Go to solution Solved by Lord Raven 19,

Hey guys, I just wanted some clarification on how many grenades I can equip my Kill Team with.

I play Imperial Guard, so I'm fielding 2x Fire Teams and from that stems my ignorance. Can I field 1x Krak & 1x Frag per Fire Team or per Kill Team?

Also, while I'm at it, is the Equipment Point limit of 10 aimed at each Fire Team or can my whole Kill Team (2x Fire Teams) only field a combined number of 10 EP worth of gear?

• Solution

All limits on equiptment are per kill team, so any equiptment limited to one instance is limited to one per kill team, and in the same way you have 10EP in total to spend between all your fire teams.

Off topic slightly, but with guard, I'd recommend the veteran guardsman kill team in the octarius book (designed with the krieg models in mind, but you can probably convert a decent amount of them with the cadian kit). There's a lot more variety in special models, to the point that you can field only specials if you want, and I believe that they're stronger competitively too.

14 minutes ago, Lord Raven 19 said:

Off topic slightly, but with guard, I'd recommend the veteran guardsman kill team in the octarius book (designed with the krieg models in mind, but you can probably convert a decent amount of them with the cadian kit). There's a lot more variety in special models, to the point that you can field only specials if you want, and I believe that they're stronger competitively too.

I was contemplating that option. I was kinda interested in seeing how the Scions would fare with a 7+5 man guardsman list. But maybe I'll take a look at those Veterans, they do have some cool Stratagems.
Thank you for the clarification regardless! :)