Introduction.

Luxu

Good day/night, everyone.

I'm Luxu. Been in and out of the hobby for more than a decade, this time might be the one that makes me stick. I do not play at all, only interested by the model making side.

I strive to make my armies as unique as possible, putting part of my identity and universe in them, through conversions, kit-bashing, and the likes, to make them truly mine. Some might be frowned upon, but you can't make an omelette without breaking some (lore) eggs.

I will be pleased to share my future works with you all.

Luxu, out.

Edited by Luxu
Typo.

Welcome to the forums! It would be great to see your work, we have all kinds of here, painters, gamers, storytellers. There's the hall of honour for completed works, and the WIP section for anything you;re currently working on. 

Welcome Sister, you'll find like-minded individuals here.  This is my true form, to show we're friends here:

gallery_57329_13636_1140775.jpg

Mekpriest of the Orkdeptus Mekanikuz w/ ServitOrk

On 8/6/2022 at 9:58 PM, Luxu said:

I strive to make my armies as unique as possible, putting part of my identity and universe in them, through conversions, kit-bashing, and the likes, to make them truly mine. Some might be frowned upon, but you can't make an omelette without breaking some (lore) eggs.

...and, usually, some heat, but it looks like you already know that.  Just saying, don't get discouraged by a flare up or two, we all experience it.  Looking fwd to your posts.

Looking forward to seeing your stuff! I'm personally a big fan of seeing what changes people make to their own interpretation of the setting. It's not like GW themselves are ever consistent with the lore, and everyone having their own slightly different versions of 40k is entirely appropriate, made up of lies and half truths and propaganda as it is.

• 4 weeks later...

I know somewhere on here there are pictures of models from the Dornian Heresy - an fan-made alternate timeline where Dorn and the 40K loyalist legions rebelled rather than Horus and the 40K chaos legions, who/which stayed loyal - I would imagine whatever heresies you might bring likely pale in comparison. :biggrin:

As a fellow slanneshi player, painter and converter (mostly CSM, but I have smaller demon(ette) and knights armies as well) I look forward to seeing your models - and I hope to see you around the chaos forums - whether it be the chaos space marine. demons, knights or other.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui