Syddraf's Restart

Brother Syddraf

Hi All

I finally been hit with an urge to paint and fight back the grey plastic tide.

So to start I pulled my old painted, unfinished and eBay terminators out of hiding and they are all having a green bath.

This will be where my minis get painted with this pledge that I'm not buying anything new til I have completed a wing. So once I've painted all my Deathwing I'll allow myself one unit purchase of Deathwing at a time.

Make no mistake I have a lot of backlog minis, pictured is about 60 terminators, plus two companies of Greenwing and a heap of bikes and tanks, but I hope I can finish this in time for the big rumoured mini that's coming next year, he may have been sleeping a long time but he will awaken to a grand army.

20220812_103548.jpg

Welcome back Brother, long time no see, hopefully you are doing well in RL.

The First of the First await your toil. They would rather be bone than 'green' :biggrin:

Don't believe rumours, keep secrets safe, keep the faith.

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been busy with a leaking roof, and had to pull sections of wall and floor out :(

Got a late present the other week, a new Leviathan dreadnought and an order from shapeways came too.

Part of my order was a dreadnought extension kit, what did you think? I do like the height it gives him, and the extra width with the shoulder inserts, but the legs do look alittle strange.

Both are destined for the Deathwing

received_1048544535855355.jpeg

received_5465819286844697.jpeg

• 2 months later...