Disordered Charges vs Wargear

Brofist

Here's the language for disordered charges:

In certain situations, a charge may be deemed to be Disordered.... A unit making a Disordered Charge does not gain the +1 Charge Bonus to its number of Attacks usually gained from a Charge, or any other bonus granted by special rules that require the unit or model to have successfully Charged an enemy unit.

Two questions about this:
>Would this affect wargear with nested special rules, such as Golden Keshig spears?
>Would this affect things like shred, which require a successful charge to function, but aren't specifically stated as requiring it?

Does wargear count as special rules is the only question here. I honestly don't know. Any rule triggering from a models special rule that requires a charge is clearly turned off during a disordered charge (unless your rule has a qualifier, like the BA's legion trait specifically calls out that it ignores disordered charges so you still get the +1 to wound)

Weapon rules are listed alongside model special rules under "Special Rules" so my initial reaction would be that disordered charge does cancel weapons that get bonus' when you charge.

For Hatred specifically, RAI I'd say it still works, since it works if the unit A. Wasn't in Combat and B. Is now in combat, either by charging or being charged. B still did technically happen, and the restrictions of Hatred are there to trigger "on the first round of combat" which is what they should've said instead. Since as far as I know, the only way to get into combat is either to charge or be charged, so that's what they used to trigger "first round of combat", rather than just say that. Idk.

(but that's mostly because if disordered cancels Hatred, then Chaplains are complete garbage.) RAW could be argued either way.