Dark Angels 3k Dreadwing RoW

Galron

Looking for a direction for building a Dark Angels list. I am enjoying painting these guys so far, just some highlighting, no layering, and some checkerboard patterns, its great. I just need some decal sheets. Shooting for 3k which will provide me with a lot of units to mess around with and expand from there. Doing the Dreadwing RoW which kind of makes sense to me since I play Star Phantoms in 40k as my main loyalist marine army. Got a bit of converting to do for both the HQ and the cenobium.

Farith Redloss

Paladin Consul in cataphractii

Primus Medicae

2 Tactical Squads each with power sword, art armor, augury scanner, Rhino. chain bayonets(they look so cool) Dreadwing

Contemptor with twin lascannon, dreadnought claw, havoc launcher, combi-bolter

Destroyer Squad  x9 with jump packs, all with pistols, chain swords, 1 missile launcher (I have the models and they fit the theme)

Cenobium knights x6 with spartan+flare shield Dreadwing

2x Interemptor squads art armor, augury scanner, rhino, 1 phosphex, 1 melta bomb, 1 incinerator. 

Firewing Enimatus Squad (got a cool conversion idea for these guys. 

Heavy support x10 guys with lascannons. Iron wing

Heavy Support x10 guys with Heavy bolter Firewing.

General plan is to send the spartan and Cenobium with apothecary and paladin forward. Will probably put Farith with them and break him off. Everyone else will move to objectives and stay in their rhino bunkers unless they need to get out. This also leaves room if I want to run a Death Guard detachment. My destroyers and Enimatus will drop in and open a new flank attack just to throw things further

Theres only two line units. The interempters and destroyers are troops. One of the benefits of the Dreadwing RoW is everything that isnt a deployment zone is difficult terrain and there are an extra couple dangerous terrain areas. Plus the opponent is benefitted by hiding in his deployment zone. 

1 hour ago, Marshall Mittens said:

Would that be only 2 scoring units at 3k?

Seems like a cool thematic force, but I would suggest more scoring units somewhere? 

I feel like the change to scoring with Line (and most missions not requiring objectives to be scored) will really decrease what we need to bring in this regard... unless TO/EO types (and event packets) decide to pull an ITC and change the game back to mostly objective based?