Back to 40K: Basing rules....

When they made the changeover a few years ago, I believe the rule was you keep the model on the base they came with. 

Didn't they change that? For example, Firstborn marines now need to be on 28mm? 

What about scouts, what do they need to be on? 

Are there any charts out there that show what needs to be on what?

Thanks in advance. 

The only guidance GW provides about bases is in their Tournament Packs like this one: https://warhammerworld.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2022/04/vlNs177cuU7mQ9eG.pdf

They state:

Wherever possible, base your models according to their current boxed kit.

Scouts come with 25mm bases in their box, so that's what you base them on. Firstborn Infantry come on 32mm bases. Most Firstborn Characters are on 32mm as well, with a small number (mostly Terminator armour variants) on 40mm.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't worry too much about it, outside of tournaments nobody is going to get upset unless you're absolutely taking the mickey. The most important thing is the bases are consistent. Case in point my Tyranid Warriors were built on 40mm bases. The kit later changed those to 50mm but I'd really rather not yank the ones already based off their 40mms and risk damaging them, so I just swap the new 50mms for 40mms and keep them consistent across the force.