ROBPAINTSMODELS RIP 2022

It was announced today on his Instagram that Rob had passed away. I'm sure many here have seen his tutorials around the internet. 

https://www.instagram.com/robpaintsmodels/

image.thumb.png.a01aaa001c240cd2e9f3884202c7970b.png

Hi, I’m CJ, I am Rob’s partner. I have an announcement, and quite honestly it’s one of the hardest announcements I think I will ever have to make. Rob passed away a fortnight ago as a result of complications from cancer after a prolonged and arduous stay in hospital. I would have liked to have made the announcement sooner, but I simply wasn’t composed enough to sit down and write something meaningful until now.

Rob and I were partners for nine years, and in that time I got to spend my days with someone so caring, driven and passionate. Rob cared so much about this hobby, about the community and creativity that could be shared here. I know that through Rob’s youtube channel and their instagram and facebook page they have touched so many people with their skills, knowledge and dedication, and I am so proud of Rob for being able to reach so many of you, and give you that feeling of community and mentorship.

Rob truly was a remarkable person, and I hope that if anything remains it will be that spark of inspiration that spurred them on to foster community, and love for their hobby. I hope you’ll all carry a bit of that spark with you going forwards.

Thank you all for your time, my most heartfelt condolences go out to you all.
CJ xXx

My Condolences to family & friends... His "Mossy Bases" tutorial was one of my favourites of his excellent videos....  I'll definitely be carrying some of his spark with me in future projects :thumbsup:

Mithril