Gravis Chaplain & Apothecary

Depends on what chapter you are doing, and how complex you are interested in making them.

I did an extremely simple Crimson Fist Gravis chaplain when Indomitus came out.  Just didn't like the model as a captain.  It's on my WIP log here. The crozius is just part of either a grey knight staff with a banner top swapped out for the skull.

As for the Apothecary...I would just take the bits you want from the primaris apothecary kit.  With some filing/sanding, the chirugeon bits on his back could be made to fit the gravis pack.  Then just some hand swaps for the weapons.

With all the upgrade kits out now, there's probably a lot more you can do with it too.

I have a gravis apothecary on the back burner as a project, though that's not very helpful. :D

As for ideas, I think simply doing some cutting and swapping with existing apothecary kits can get the job done. Some creative kitbashing is in order, for sure.

Edited by Khornestar

3 minutes ago, Khornestar said:

I have a gravis apothecary on the back burner as a project, though that's not very helpful. :D

As for ideas, I think simply doing some cutting and swapping with existing apothecary kits can get the job done. Some creative kitbashing is in order, for sure.

4 minutes ago, Surreal Cruelty said:

Depends on what chapter you are doing, and how complex you are interested in making them.

I did an extremely simple Crimson Fist Gravis chaplain when Indomitus came out.  Just didn't like the model as a captain.  It's on my WIP log here. The crozius is just part of either a grey knight staff with a banner top swapped out for the skull.

As for the Apothecary...I would just take the bits you want from the primaris apothecary kit.  With some filing/sanding, the chirugeon bits on his back could be made to fit the gravis pack.  Then just some hand swaps for the weapons.

With all the upgrade kits out now, there's probably a lot more you can do with it too.

I have some ideas will keep it posted... I need to buy 4 characters lol...

The Grey Knights Paladins set has quite a lot of bits you could use and should be around the right size,

• A set of Apothecary bits,
  • The Force Staff which could look like a suitable Crozius,
  • Lots of Tilting Shields and Purity Seals,
  • Some Tabard bits and a Book,
  • A bunch of open and empty hands,

I'd mix them with a Heavy Intercessors box.

Once you count in the variety of other weapons you get in that Grey Knights box I think you could make a fair amount of your Company Command out of them. I'd run them as the Terminator equivalents where possible especially as you'll have all those wrist mountable Storm Bolters

• Captain with Thunder Hammer (using the Nemesis Hammer)
  • Chaplain (as above)
  • Librarian (use any of the Force Weapons and an appropriate head)
  • Apothecary (as above)
  • Captain with *Relic Blade* (using the any of the Force Weapons, I like the idea of the 2 handed Force Halberd for this if you can make it fit)

Rik

Here are 2 I did a while ago, I'll see if I can remember what bits I used...

• Bodies are both from the Aggressor kit
  • Chaplains arms are from Feirros
  • Crozius head from the Bike Chaplain
  • Narthecium and vials are from the Deathwing terminator kit
  • Bionic bolt pistol arm is from the Eradicator box
  • Head with Bionic eye from the Heavy Intercessor box
  • Apothecary bits on the backpack are from the Primaris Apothecary

Apothecary.PNG

Chaplain.PNG

Edited by KJB

10 minutes ago, KJB said:

Here are 2 I did a while ago, I'll see if I can remember what bits I used...

• Bodies are both from the Aggressor kit
  • Chaplains arms are from Feirros
  • Crozius head from the Bike Chaplain
  • Narthecium and vials are from the Deathwing terminator kit
  • Bionic bolt pistol arm is from the Eradicator box
  • Head with Bionic eye from the Heavy Intercessor box
  • Apothecary bits on the backpack are from the Primaris Apothecary

Apothecary.PNG

Chaplain.PNG

I found this too... I do like them both... So I think I need some GK bits like the Narthecium.

7422975fabfbc0dd8e242f4662905095.jpg