Searching for exact words doesn't work

lansalt

I was trying to find posts talking about Iron Warriors Dominators when I noticed that searching for "Dominators", both with and without double quotes return a lot of posts with dominant, dominance, dominated, etc. burying the actual content about Dominators. I've found no way to tell the the search function to only return posts with "dominators" inside.

Seems like a bug to me, but I would be happy to be proven wrong and be told how to do it if there's a way.

I've found the best way to search the B&C is with Google, as it DOES do all that fancy stuff. Start your search withe "site:bolterand chainsword.com" than a space, then add all the fancy stuff to really get a precise search.

This will also help finding Member content that has become dissociated with them 

I now, I use google a lot :sweat: but its results are almost never in chronological order unlike the B&C search, so in this case I got a mess of "Dominators" mentions from even before the actual IW unit was released. I was just trying to find info about them with the new HH 2.0 rules.