Questions for a Fire Raptor Giveaway Contest!

Brother-Chaplain Kage

Would you participate in an Event to WIN a Fire Raptor?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A Forge World Fire Raptor was donated to me a few years back and I want to hold a contest to give it away, but I would like to ask the board members some questions on what would be the best way to go about that.

My initial thought was a vehicle build and paint contest and I'm sure there's plenty of shiny new Spartans, Sicarans, and Kratos out there, as well as plenty of 40k stuff, that could use a motivation bump to get across the finish line. A vehicle build to win a vehicle seems like a good idea to me, but does that sound agreeable to anyone reading this?

Next would be the reward itself and the shipping; I can most likely cover it for anyone in the US but international shipping can get expensive and if the winner was outside the US would covering the shipping (or most of it) be worth getting the Fire Raptor kit for free?

I was going to do a poll for this but it looks like you might have to be an active mod or admin for that, so please let me know what you think of the questions and any comments about the contest otherwise, as my entire goal here is to help some folks get something finished in an enjoyable contest get one more item off my pile of shame in a good way.

Edited by duz_