Da Hulkz

I am continuing with painting this army. Next up is boyz….lots and lots of boyz. Below is just one group, but I have at least two the same size I’m painting. I’ll put some progress up and follow up in the hall of honor in da hulkz. 
thanks for checking. 

771DDAB4-F4DA-4762-A208-8B03E4FFC0FA.jpeg

I have no clue why the pic is upside down… 

Edited by FollowerofDG

As of now, I have Ghaz, 20 something burna boyz, 6 koptas, 2 trucks, 1 squad of boyz, and I think that is all. There’s some small details I want to change on the trucks and Ghaz, and I still have to base all the dudes. I have the bases, just haven’t done that part yet. 

Ok…all but the bases and clear coat is complete. The first pic is da green hulkz in a light box; I had to adjust the filters some to bring out the colors (still working on this picture taking thing). The other is just under indoor lighting. I have a few other pics if anyone wants to see…just ask. Thanks for looking!

I’ll be taking a break from da hulkz; I have an Abaddon I’m doing for a fella and I’ll be squeezing in a green model as well. 

718B4E72-6F35-40F8-B4D8-951219930785.jpeg

0917530A-EE30-4EA0-83B6-725C8D5B6EC5.jpeg

By "naked " He meant that purple is invisible... remember no one sees orks in purple camo :tongue:...  

Good work so far, Love old skool ork boyz!! 

Also...Drill your barrels... or paint a black dot on the end of the barrel to make it look like it's a barrel :whistling:

Cheers, M