Evz's Inquisition Warband

Evz

Ever since I got back into 40k, the Inquisition, Desperados and Rogue Traders have been my bread and butter. This here's my Inquisitor's retinue, with the main man himself being the lad in red armor wielding a greataxe. His Interrogator is behind him, with the boltgun and helmet. Other favs are my sage-savant, behind the desperado at the front, the Rogue Trader in purple coat (inspired by Dandelion's purple leather coat in the Netflix Witcher, the Rogue Trader himself is inspired by an 1800's strongman) and of course, the techno-barbarian. Attached is a better pic of the madlad unpainted. I gave him a mono-rapier just because I love all the artwork of John Carter wielding sabres and rapiers while bare-chested. Wanted to 40kify the Darkoath Chieftain since I first saw the dude.

For now I am going to make a few more kitbashes alongside beef up the Rogue Trader's retinue. Paintjobs ain't the best but I don't care lol.

EDIT: one of the pics of the techno-barb and acolyte don't seem to be deleting after I accidentally uploaded it twice hm
2hgcsffzts491.jpg

venators.jpg

acolytetechnobarb.png

acolytetechnobarb.png

Edited by Evz

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

Howdy fellas, got more dudes to show off. Also working on my rogue trader’s pirates-turned-mercenaries in addition to regular voidsmen. 

First guy is part of the Trader family, maybe a squad leader or something.
Second is a Navigator because ships need those.

Third is my Inquisitor’s Enlightener, but wanted him to look like a ye olde Sensei from 1e because I love the punk highlander look.

Fourth is a pistolier/desperado, bc frankly I love them

IMG_3515.jpeg

IMG_3516.jpeg

IMG_3517.jpeg

IMG_3520.jpeg

Edited by Evz