Khârn - Remodel?

INKS

What do you think the chances are or have there been any rumors of a remodel of Khârn? I feel like it wasn't done too long ago but at the same time he's not a huge figure, possible we'll see him redone again?

OR

Should I simply buy him and move on with painting him?

They only just updated his sculpt 6-7 years ago, seeing as characters tend to hang around in the range for (in the region of) 10-20 years before getting updated, I'd say it's very unlikely. I'd just buy the current kit - judging by the Berzerkers that were revealed, this current version of Khârn will fit in perfectly with the new kits :smile:

1 hour ago, betrayer41 said:

Apparently Khârn and the new zerkers were made around the same time with Angron and then angron and the zerkers were shelved.  The current Khârn is a pretty big boi.

Strange but interesting. I don't have the model yet. I am going to pick it up for my inevitable WE or Zerker army.

Even if Angron isn't good, costs too many points, I can't see NOT running him within an army of zerkers with Khârn. Maybe that new terminator as well to lead up some termi's. 

• 6 months later...
On 9/9/2022 at 9:33 PM, betrayer41 said:

Apparently Khârn and the new zerkers were made around the same time with Angron and then angron and the zerkers were shelved.  The current Khârn is a pretty big boi.

Angron was made during covid lockdown. I assume the berserkers were made around the same time. I heard this rumour as well that all the WE's were just sitting around waiting to be released, but it's not true.

• 2 weeks later...