Diving back in!

Eyewitness

Hi, been lurking for a little while, but finally have an account!

I'm not new to the hobby, like many ol'timers I started with HeroQuest in the early nineties, though my first Games Workshop game was Tyranid Attack. From there to Man'o'war and Space Marine (Epic) thanks to the little flyers they used to put in the boxes. Over the intervening years there has been Orks & Eldar (2nd-4th), Skaven & Empire (5th-8th) (also some Warmaster Empire, another great game lost to time), Necromunda (Shout out to Blind Hugh, an enviable success rate despite BS1), and Blood Bowl. My last actual played game was Epic Armageddon Blood Angels, in 2012!

The Horus Heresy release has hooked me back in, so I'm dusting off those 2012 resin tanks and adding some new plastics. Also really hoping those Epic rumours play out (it was the best game).

Its fair to say I'm not a painter, in fact this year I have undercoated one dragon, and bought some contrast paint to put on it, but they are still in separate rooms right now... A new club has opened up locally, so I'm using that as a motivator to get going again!