back at it after 15 years!

tedlambb

Hi Everyone!

Its been 15 years since I was last in the 40k universe (other than the odd trip to GW to see how things were progressing), and about 10 years since I was last scrolling through the list reviews and Hall of Honour here at B&C!

I've had my first few games with my  new Necrons and my small Ravenguard force over the last 6 months and am thoroughly enjoying 9th edition!

I'm back on the B&C as I can't seem to get to grips with Discord where most things seemed to have moved to now :facepalm: 

I only posted once so far but thought Id drop a message in here to say Hello!

Its good to be back!

Hi and welcome back to the hobby! It's a great time to rejoin - aside from too many rules, 9th is fun overall. How did your games go?

48 minutes ago, tedlambb said:

I'm back on the B&C as I can't seem to get to grips with Discord where most things seemed to have moved to now

I've looked there, but the whole layout of it is such a mess to me - I much prefer forums like this! 

Thanks @Xenith!

The games went well! I need to get some feedback on my list for some help against a melee heavy wolves list that kept destroying me but otherwise I've loved it so far!

And I completely agree with the format being messy on discord, I was happy to see the B&C still going strong!