Count as in GW Tournaments

INKS

Most people won't care, but keep in the state of mind that you are at a GW Major Tournament. 

If I have a wolfen squad equipped properly, and have a shoulder pad or something else to designate them as different do I have to use GW's Wulfen models? I am doing a successor chapter and I don't want to use the Wulfen models unless I have to.

7 minutes ago, Emperor Ming said:

As long as there citadel models, and are on the same size bases, and explain to your opponent:smile:

Generally, no one will care:smile:

What models did you have in mind?

Probably just assault marines with Thunder Hammer and shield. I am pretty boring but I run Scythes of the Emperor, and while they "say" they come from UM stock, I have determined they do not. lol

I was planning of painting or using Wolf pads to show that they are different and part of the Wulfen Squad. Maybe add pelts of something to make them stand out from the other troops. Inverse the colors maybe. Not trying to trick anyone. I just don't want them to look like wolves. And yet I am ok with Cyberwolves... go figure. 

I think you would have to find out if they are using the GW Grand Tournament pack/rules/whatever it is, because from what I remember of the U.S. pack, that was much more restrictive on what you can use models-wise and how you can paint it - a lot of things required approval beforehand by the tourney folks, and had things like “you can’t gain any benefits from conversions, only penalties” involved.  I’m not sure we can accurately address the situation without knowing that.

Edited by Bryan Blaire