Receiving "Did this answer your question" emails for posts in the NRBA

RWJP

Hi,

I've now received two emails titled "Did this answer your question?" for posts made in the NRBA section.

I may be imagining it, but I am pretty sure I read somewhere after the upgrade that this feature wouldn't be enabled in that forum section specifically because it's not about asking questions! 

When I click on the link to go to the site to choose a best answer, there is no option to select one, which means the actual forum setting for "Don't allow users to pick" is set correctly in NRBA, but it seems the email system is not linking in to this!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. That forum was set so that it wouldn't allow for a best answer to be selected. The working assumption was that such emails would only be sent for topics in forums for which the best answer function was enabled.

The settings have been changed so that such emails will not be sent out (for any forum). So if anyone receives such an email in the future, feel free to post a reply in this topic so that we can look into it [and see what I screwed up :wink:].

• 1 month later...