Last Chancers

SteveAntilles

Been struggling trying to find a good way to play my old Last Chancers models. What are your thoughts on this? I Took a Veteran Guardsman Kill Team, and added two lasgun vets and upgraded two Veteran Gunners to carry heavy weapons instead of two additional vets.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j00bsbh65l2jfpp/Last Chancers.pdf?dl=0

Looks good to me. I really wish the last chancers and the tannith guys had rules. They are PERFECT for kill team. They are kill teams. Is there a way to send feedback to gamesworkshop that they will see? because I would send them this. The models exist, they just need rules. They could do like they did for gellerpox and starstriders and they would sell tons of boxs.

On 9/28/2022 at 8:44 PM, INKS said:

Looks good to me. I really wish the last chancers and the tannith guys had rules. They are PERFECT for kill team. They are kill teams. Is there a way to send feedback to gamesworkshop that they will see? because I would send them this. The models exist, they just need rules. They could do like they did for gellerpox and starstriders and they would sell tons of boxs.

Agreed.

What is up with that? I got the Gaunt's Ghosts box because I love the novels- they are painted up and ready. Why exactly are they no Kill Team?

• 2 weeks later...

I forget which one it was, but the original Kill Team (4th edition) was derived from a special scenario that GW published in WD for either the Last Chancers or Gaunt's Ghosts during the 3rd edition of the WH40K game. I no longer have that issue of White Dwarf, so I can't say for certain, but since the 2003 edition of Chapter Approved included WH40K rules for Gaunt's Ghosts characters, I'm more inclined to think that the special scenario was for that special unit.

Regardless, this sounds like something that would make a great special project, perhaps using the template that Ioldanach just updated to present other players with rules for either/both of these really cool Astra Militarum units. These would make great bespoke kill teams.