Agents of the Imperium as a Faction Keyword

I noticed, looking at the new rules for Navy Breachers and Voidsmen, in addition to the Rogue Trader, that they have the Agents of the Imperium keyword in the Faction category. This opens up the potential for Agents of the Imperium as a detachment...I think?

How would this work with other agents? Some agents have it as a normal keyword and some as a faction. Can I make an Agents detachment, say a battalion, with two rogue traders and six voidsmen squads and then add ALL THE ASSASSINS (living the dream) or would that not work since the assassins don't have agents as a faction keyword. I'm fairly sure I know the answer to that question but I figure I'd run it by folks.

5 hours ago, librisrouge said:

I noticed, looking at the new rules for Navy Breachers and Voidsmen, in addition to the Rogue Trader, that they have the Agents of the Imperium keyword in the Faction category. This opens up the potential for Agents of the Imperium as a detachment...I think?

How would this work with other agents? Some agents have it as a normal keyword and some as a faction. Can I make an Agents detachment, say a battalion, with two rogue traders and six voidsmen squads and then add ALL THE ASSASSINS (living the dream) or would that not work since the assassins don't have agents as a faction keyword. I'm fairly sure I know the answer to that question but I figure I'd run it by folks.

As far as i understand it, you can't take an Agents detachment. Using that Keyword restricts them to one per detachment. But you could take a Navy detachment and an Assassins detachment together - although Rogue Traders are limited to 1 per detachment, and currently RAW they cannot fulfil a compulsory Slot.