2000 pts Imperial Knights Vs Black Legion

TechCaptain

So, I did get to play today. It turned out well for me, but my wife and I are still just having a rough time overall. The game however was pretty nice as it was a decent back and forth
Black Legion vs Imperial Knights House Vulkar
                75 to 81
Not the best pictures and I took too few. First Round his shots and abilities took off my Armiger Moirax and heavily damaged the Knight Preceptor. He was able to leverage his guys to be able to be in melee hopefully by round two. My round one started by exploding his Land Raider Redeemer which vastly weakened his infantry and wounded Abaddon with 3 wounds. My Armigers moved up and did decent work limiting his Infantry's effectiveness. His round two took down both of my Armigers significantly until the fight phase where he squared up against both. Which left him open for full attacks on my Round 2, Blew up his despoiler right next to Abaddon again and his other blob for another 3 wounds on Abaddon. This though by my end of round two both of my big knights were just barely holding on. Abaddon killed one knight while a Terminator basically killed the other. Well, the Knight Blew up as well adding yet another wound on Abaddon. Leaving my Castellan to play clean up and it ended with only his Cultists surviving by hiding behind a wall with my Castellan stalking for an angle. Abaddon offended the Omnissiah with his corruption of the Machine Spirit.

My List:
House Vulkar Rules
Knight Castellan
Knight Crusader 
Knight Preceptor
Knight Armiger Warglaive x2
Knight Armiger Moirax

image.jpeg.e43c2370554e3252ea238ef668b0fdac.jpeg

image.jpeg.f2415fcee544a6f5872b70e32db9d173.jpeg

image.jpeg.41ccbd77f9753ec62f879f7ddb9a8b20.jpeg

image.jpeg.4e6ea13d8f7db2bc063c3dee75486d1d.jpeg

image.jpeg.31370ff4aa19a08a76a935ee883cfc73.jpeg