Best way to build warriors

INKS

A player in a Facebook group I'm in had an interesting take. He's experimenting using 10 Warriors in Sagitaurs in the Greater Thurian League. When split into 5 Warrior squads for the Sagitaurs each mini-squad gets a heavy weapon (for the reroll), and the leader and medic go in the same mini-squad. An interesting approach that really takes advantage of the Greater Thurian League's attributes, it has me intrigued.

Edited by Sawtooth

3 hours ago, Sawtooth said:

A player in a Facebook group I'm in had an interesting take. He's experimenting using 10 Warriors in Sagitaurs in the Greater Thurian League. When split into 5 Warrior squads for the Sagitaurs each mini-squad gets a heavy weapon (for the reroll), and the leader and medic go in the same mini-squad. An interesting approach that really takes advantage of the Greater Thurian League's attributes, it has me intrigued.

Exactly what I was talking about last page,. It's a perfect way to reduce the risk of low shot, high quality shooting embedded in these squads. Not to mention you get a reroll for each Sagitaur as well.