Lictor unavailability?

SpaceDwalin

a fair few of the nids kits have had poor availability since the codex drop. i dont think a new lictor kit is imminent though i do believe the deathleaper kit has already been removed. as it is in our few remaining non plastics im hoping for a new one next year, perhaps part of a new nid kill team? rumours point to nids getting a bunch of new kits alongside bloodangels for the next edition starter sets, nids troops are amongst the oldest in the game now. a cool new lictors and geanstealer kit could be great. 

in the meantime i took a plastic broodlord and swapped a set of claws for talons if you are finding one difficult to source. 

I have it as 'temporarily out of stock online' which usually means they're sold out and have to make more. GW has been so hammered with trying to make models to keep up with demand recently that older models are probably falling by the wayside. I think it took them 8-12 weeks to get Kratos tanks regularly on the shelves again? Your best bet would be to use the email me function to let them know the demand for a specific model.

On 10/10/2022 at 11:03 AM, Xenith said:

Your best bet would be to use the email me function to let them know the demand for a specific model.

Thanks for the tip. I did this and within 24 hours it was available again on the webstore :smile:

So now I have delusions that GW will respond to my every desire! :laugh:

Edited by SpaceDwalin