Which Dremel rotary tool is best for FW resin?

Pretty much what the title says. Which Dremel (or Dremel style) rotary tool is best for cutting off the big lumps of resin from the gates on Forge World models? 

Any links to any that you recommend would be great.. or even just the make/model I can search for on Google/Amazon. 

Thanks in advance! 

• 2 weeks later...

Would not recommend that kind of tool as even the smaller cutting disks are thick enough to ruin the job. Personaly I use either a hand saw such as a scroll saw or clips. The latter leads to almost dust free conditions too but you may have to rectify surfaces. 

>Edited: FYI, I use a Dremel 4000 for all job that does not imply resins. before I had a chinese brand rotatory tool which was more practical/lighter but a key coupling part between the gear and the axe of the motor was bakelite made and broke beyond repair... A shame because in the end I prefered this low cost tool to the Dremel.

Edited by Bouargh

• 4 weeks later...

I would strongly suggest not using a Dremel at all on resin.  Too much of a chance of melting the resin.  Use a fret saw or jewelers saw instead.  You will have much more control and less chance of ruining the model.