Neophyte head alternatives?

Emicus

I couldn't tell you off hand as I have no Necromunda models, but you are right about the necks. I'm not sure if you have the primaris crusader kits in hand, but there is a definitely 'bulbus' neck line. What I'd suggest is even with a tiny piece of green stuff I'm sure you could get average heads to rise up above the collars enough to look natural.

And yea, those bowl cuts. I dunno why but they grew on me. Maybe because I saw so much of it growing up. lol

3 hours ago, Prot said:

I couldn't tell you off hand as I have no Necromunda models, but you are right about the necks. I'm not sure if you have the primaris crusader kits in hand, but there is a definitely 'bulbus' neck line. What I'd suggest is even with a tiny piece of green stuff I'm sure you could get average heads to rise up above the collars enough to look natural.

And yea, those bowl cuts. I dunno why but they grew on me. Maybe because I saw so much of it growing up. lol

They are currently in translation to system! 

Additional benefit of Mohawk heads is giving local 'fluff is stereotypes ONLY' players itchy trigger fingers.