Ink's Kill Teams

INKS

This will be a place for me to keep track of and share the completed Kill Teams. I don't get out too often so the idea is to build a play site at home and play against myself most of the time. A bit boring perhaps but it's also good practice.

I have completed (although I can expand upon it) a Deamons team.

large.IMG_0169.JPG.806aaa0a63f6a738492d840fff5c4e49.JPG

working on or having worked on. 

Scythes of the Emperor Intercessors and BA Intercessors (yes 2 space marine teams.) Pictures soonish.

Which team should I work on next?

They should be done at the same time as my BA team. I think BA phobos might be next. Infiltrators. I can get both a kill team and 2 - 5man infiltrator squads out of 1 box. That is a bargain! :)

I also want to get my hands on some death company. Their bolters (which will never go on my DC) and back packs would make some nice accoutrements to spice them up.

ok so here goes the schedule right now. This could change.

1: Phobos BA - Infiltrators for the most part. - At some point I might revisit this to do Incursors, and Revs but for now it's just Infiltrators.

2: Legionaries - Mostly WE themed. I was going to even start a WE army but for now it's shelved, but this should satisfy my WE hunger.

3: Wyrmblood - Expensive because of the individual characters but someone was talking about them this morning and now I want a force of them.

4: Deamons - I have 2 more factions technically that need to be done. Nurgle and Tzeetch. I might do some plaguebearers first and then blue and pink horrors last, just to have them                          done.

Keep in mind I build most of my forces for into the dark kill team. I may expand them to 500 point boarding parties later on. 

Have a team I should work on? let me know. 

Marines are BA

Chaos is WE - TS

• 4 months later...

Ignore everything else and other teams. I still have Deamons. But really they need a bespoke team and I can't see myself updating them until that happens. If it ever does. That being said. @Grotsmasha painted up some BA Intercessors. This is my main kill team, the one I'll be learning on. I know the basics but I really need to play. Here are some pics. I love them.

I could use a few more bolter types but it's not 100% necessary. This team is considered complete by me.

large.IMG_0309.JPG.9952dd25036238446977f276016d129e.JPGlarge.IMG_0306.JPG.959f2220a5dcef452405563a1e13aeaa.JPGlarge.IMG_0305.JPG.b01a0f7508e4c095f3609e4af44e2fdd.JPGlarge.IMG_0303.JPG.899e825e4959a71bf0f536aa2e4fc135.JPGlarge.IMG_0302.JPG.7ca564787830e8f17cfa08a10fd73189.JPGlarge.IMG_0301.JPG.e19dc2307a59a1793bf1828e4fd5deac.JPGlarge.IMG_0300.JPG.075746ff3ef6ebc5bc3a38477a4270a4.JPGlarge.IMG_0296.JPG.405fc17d1cff3c5c8112ad6bdf97d94d.JPG

The sang priest is the Sgt here. I might replace his base at some point, but not rushed on it. Might drill out some barrels. I really can't gush enough over these guys.

Future teams.

MAYBE:

Votann

Beastmen

-- I have some slight interest in both. It's going to be a while. I need to finish building and painting daemons and then sell them before I look at adding more models to anything.

I like simple teams, with few options. Intercession does and doesn't fit this bill. They are fairly simple to play but they have a lot of options actually when it comes down to type of bolter and sometimes you want to mix those bolters, I could have used 1-2 more bolter marines of particular types but I should be able to get by on what I have.

@Grotsmasha also painted a squad of Scythes of the Emperor, no pics yet. These are a back up Intercessors team. Love the paint job on them but there are fewer of them than the BA. Maybe I expand on them one day.

GS also painted up 5 Legionaries, I painted 5 Legionaries but I am missing some of the options still, including gunners. With the marks and all I don't know that I'll play them often. Little complicated for me. They are painted as Iron Butchers which I do love. Iron Warriors off shoot.

To Summerize:

I have Deamons - Bloodletters and Deamonettes

I have Intercessors -BA - Complete

I have Intercessors - Scythes of the Emperor - mostly complete - could use a few more.

I have Legionaries - missing a few options. I can field a full squad.

Future:

Votann - Maybe

Beastmen - Maybe