Hammerfall Bunker

ValourousHeart
Go to solution Solved by Karhedron,

My brother bought me a Hammerfall Bunker for my Birthday... well 2 actually, but I traded the 2nd one in for a box of Bladeguard and some paint.

So I have it built except for the Bolters and Flamers and I'm having trouble deciding which is better for Dark Angels.

I know all of the arguments about how the Hammerfall isn't worth buying... but please move past that for now since it was a gift.

I thought remembered reading somewhere that fortification don't get chapter rules, but now that I have the model I can't find where I read that.

An idea I had was to put Heavy Bolter on 2 sides and Heavy Flamers on the other 2 sided.  That way I can point one corner at my opponent for Heavy Bolters, and the next game point the opposite side at my opponent for Heavy Flamers.

• Solution

I would probably go for heavy bolters on the basis that they get to shoot against every target in range. 36" means you can potentially shoot several units per turn. With the Heavy flamers, you are basically hoping the enemy is kind enough to walk into range.