Bugmans Rangers

Orpheus108

Greetings All,

Finally Squats come back and I'm loving it.

But, is it me or would Bugmans Rangers on the Votann be the coolest thing to join the ranks of the LoV. 

As Pioneers, running around the galaxy in search of the best ingredients for the famous Bugmans XXXXXXXX, and in the mean time get into a fight or 5. Could even release a very cool Votann scenery too,  a massive Still.

What do you all think of that, bringing Bugmann 40,000 years foward

Just thoughts

images (4) (5).jpeg

I'm sure there will be an exclusive crossover at some point. Thinking about it GW haven't done a WD subscribers model in a long time. They've tried the White Dwarf in space before, no reason not to do a Bugman/Votann! Or at least one of their decendants. 

In the meantime, no reason not to do one yourself and show us the results :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Lord Marshal said:

My prediction for the inevitable Kill Team is we'll get Hernkyn Rangers eventually. I could easily see them doing a Christmas or WHW model with Bugman as one.

Yes foot Pioneers would be excellent - the long coats are so iconic!

5 hours ago, Lord Marshal said:

My prediction for the inevitable Kill Team is we'll get Hernkyn Rangers eventually. I could easily see them doing a Christmas or WHW model with Bugman as one.

From what I've read elsewhere the Hearthkyn sprues come with options to kit them out as a Kill Team (I don't play KT so not sure exactly what that entails)

So, I think we already have the inevitable Kill Team, just waiting for the rules.

On 10/24/2022 at 4:07 PM, SpaceDwalin said:

From what I've read elsewhere the Hearthkyn sprues come with options to kit them out as a Kill Team (I don't play KT so not sure exactly what that entails)

So, I think we already have the inevitable Kill Team, just waiting for the rules.

That theory is from the misconception GW don't put a lot of extra bits and equipment options on their basic infantry anymore and therefore it must be a Kill Team. 

Also, people who assume if a new Kill Team kit was coming out they'd have been included in the codex even though Sisters Novitates were revealed only a month after the SoB 'dex was out.

That's not to say Warriors won't be a WD KT or anything, but it's not the done-deal a lot of people think it is. I'm bias though, because I'd rather see another new kit rather than WD purgatory. 

Edited by Lord Marshal

1 hour ago, Lord Marshal said:

That theory is from the misconception GW don't put a lot of extra bits and equipment options on their basic infantry anymore and therefore it must be a Kill Team. 

Also, people who assume if a new Kill Team kit was coming out they'd have been included in the codex even though Sisters Novitates were revealed only a month after the SoB 'dex was out.

That's not to say Warriors won't be a WD KT or anything, but it's not the done-deal a lot of people think it is. I'm bias though, because I'd rather see another new kit rather than WD purgatory. 

I hope you're right, even more new squats to choose from.