=][= DONATIONS ENABLED =][=

If you're viewing the site on a PC, look at the sidebar on the right and scroll down a it. You should see the donations block right below the popular topics block.

If you're viewing the site on a mobile device, scroll down to below the forums, then continue to scroll down some more. You'll see the donations block below the popular topics block.

If you click on that, you'll be taken through the process to make a donation to the site.

Also, I'm going through the donations that came in back through the end of 2020, when I took over the funding of the site. I'll award the Supporter 2022 badge to those members that donated back through January 2022. Then I'll create the Supporter 2021 and Supporter 2020 badges and award, those, too. If anyone donated prior to August 2020, please send me a copy of the transaction receipt so I can (create and) award the appropriate Supporter badges. If the email address associated with the donation is different from the email address associated with your B&C account, please let me know so I can ensure that you get your badge. This whole effort might take a bit of time, but it will happen as soon as is practical.