Current view.

18 hours ago, Brother Tyler said:

New Topics is the most recent new topics today (in the last 24 hours). :huh:

Sorry, I'm dumb - what I meant was for it to be 'most recent topics', in order. At the moment they are all over the place. If you look at the example I've included below it's currently randomising, which doesn't really look that great to be honest. 

• 36 minutes ago
  • 1 hour ago
  • 1 hour ago
  • 2 hours ago
  • 15 hours ago
  • 15 hours ago
  • 11 hours ago
  • 23 hours ago
  • 5 hours ago
  • 6 hours ago

unknown.png

Edited by Joe
Inserting picture.

This confused me at first too, but the thing is it's not New Topics, it's New Post.

The "started x time ago" refers to the Topic, but the order of the list is based on the most recent Post (inside a Topic).

EDIT: And now it's been changed :turned:

Edited by Codex Grey

As far as we know, there is no option to turn the sidebar blocks off (and that goes for any blocks we might decide to put into the top and bottom, too).

In all likelihood, the sidebar blocks will remain. We're still experimenting and refining so there may be some adjustments, but you can expect to see something in the sidebar. The intent is to make this content useful for the larger membership. In general, these blocks give members awareness of important content across all capabilities, saving everyone from having to navigate to those capabilities to see if there's anything new.

We're attempting to minimize the negative impacts of the sidebar blocks by having them appear on limited pages, with only the main Forums page having them. The main Blogs and Clubs pages have some sidebar blocks, too, but those are default settings.

• 1 year later...