Incorrect rank showing

Harrowmaster

This is a weird one and not the report I expected to be making but my reputation points are listed at 350 while my rank is listed as veteran. According to this topic (https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/374679-achievements-badges-and-ranks-now-showing/) veteran rank begins at 1,001 so I'm actually being given credit for a much bigger contribution to the board than I have. 

It turns out that those numbers were unrealistic and weren't calculated the way I thought they were. After fiddling around a bit, they were changed to:

• Aspirant (0-1 points) 3,926 members  (7.75%)
  • Novitiate (2-3 points) 17,387 members (34.3%)
  • Battle-Brother (4-7 points) 25,779 members (50,86%)
  • Veteran (8-12 points) 3,093 members (6.1%)
  • Venerable Brother (13+ points) 500 members (1%)

You can see the explanation here. Even more information is shown here.

In January, I'll take another look at things and make some final tweaks to the points, so we'll probably see a few rank changes at that time.

Also note that the ranks aren't based solely on the reputation points. For example, my reputation shows as 12.4K, but I wasn't making the Venerable Brother rank when it was initially set to 1,001+ points. The second link gives a better breakdown for how the points are calculated (and you can figure your rank points out by checking out your badges).

33 minutes ago, Brother Tyler said:

It turns out that those numbers were unrealistic and weren't calculated the way I thought they were. After fiddling around a bit, they were changed to:

• Aspirant (0-1 points) 3,926 members  (7.75%)
  • Novitiate (2-3 points) 17,387 members (34.3%)
  • Battle-Brother (4-7 points) 25,779 members (50,86%)
  • Veteran (8-12 points) 3,093 members (6.1%)
  • Venerable Brother (13+ points) 500 members (1%)

You can see the explanation here. Even more information is shown here.

In January, I'll take another look at things and make some final tweaks to the points, so we'll probably see a few rank changes at that time.

Also note that the ranks aren't based solely on the reputation points. For example, my reputation shows as 12.4K, but I wasn't making the Venerable Brother rank when it was initially set to 1,001+ points. The second link gives a better breakdown for how the points are calculated (and you can figure your rank points out by checking out your badges).

Ah, not sure how I missed all of that (apologies). Thanks for the response.