Prices in UK pounds for all the Leagues Stuff.

silverstu

I think they are pretty decent bar the Berserks. the Hekaton is less than I expected and with online discounters I could see myself ending up with two. 

I want everything, full large force eventually but I reckon I'll start with a box of Hearthguard and a Sagitaur to add to my army box. I'll be putting some it on my Christmas list too. 

Prices seem reasonable (for GW) But the Sagituaur at £37.50 makes me even more inclined to go with my old skool nostalgia plan of kitbashing a rhino instead. The dude in my profile pick used to have a rhino to ride around in :smile: and I figure he should be able to dial up the STC on his friendly Votann.

On 10/24/2022 at 12:09 PM, silverstu said:

I think they are pretty decent bar the Berserks.

The Berserks come with 5 berserkers (with all the close combat weapons) plus the kit to turn one into the Mole Grenade launcher with his Irnkin buddy... so you are getting six rather than just five...

Shame the dice are so hideous. 

3 hours ago, INKS said:

yeah same cost as the hearth guard who are 5 models. seems on par.

surprised there is not christmas box if you believe the rumors on those.

Release is too new for a Battleforce. The cutoff for kits being included seems to be around May-ish if the Soulblight one last year is any indication. Probably be one in 2023 though.