Enjoying playing against knights

Have a few chaos knights players at my club, and I'm running in to an issue:  I can beat knights fine, but the games are not enjoyable. 

After turn 2-3 the debuffs start hitting and everything just turns in to a slog. Doesn't feel like a game much anymore if they're just turning your army off. Sitting on objectives, requiring extreme rolls to do anything while you're slowly shot off the table doesn't feel like a win, even if you're ahead on points.

Has anyone found a way to make this interaction less caustic? I may just avoid the faction in the future but I'm trying to avoid that. 

Building up 5x eradicators. That plus the 2 valiants should give a good firebase to destroy armor.

They do go down in cc, I'm just getting tired of the can't hit/wound on better than 4's and no re-rolls combo. Keeps my punchy element stuck longer than I'd like. 

In the future, I think I'll just blast him from range and roll through on softer targets. Thinking 5 eradicators with +1 to hit and wound should do it.

On 11/12/2022 at 6:59 AM, Blade of Sigismund said:

Do you find the heavy rifles worth it? I'm not a huge fan of the cost, and it seems like the +2 damage should be overkill.

the heavy ones are WAY better. Often you are not within 12" and you shoot at models with 2-4 wounds and then you dont need to roll the damage and you loose your doubleshot if you advance so  advance + shoot is not that important.