Is there anyone else wanting to play melee lists for LoV?

Bulwyf

I am using my own paint scheme to let me use whatever rules I want in the book. That being said I am going to try to make the Kronos Alliance list work. I only see Ymir or GTL being discussed after the painful nerf from GW

I plan on having 1 land fortress, 3 units of warriors, one champion, one high kahl, one high grimyr, two sagittar, one hearthguard and two 5 man beserk units. Thanks to the needless point hikes I can't fit two units of hearthguard work as I had wanted to do. The two beserks go in the sagittar and the hearthguard walk up the board with the three characters while the 3 troop options worry about slowly getting to objectives. 

It is a little distressing to see that literally no one else here or in various LoV groups are even thinking about taking anything other than Ymir or GTL and that is just to get the named character in a list.  

I've got a split list between melee and shooting.

Mainly because having an einhyr champion you can yeet across the board to flatten opposing characters is too good an opportunity to pass up on. With Exactor and Warrior Lord combo they can go Full ham. 

Obviously needs backing up 

Between Champion and Berserkers there is decent melee.

From what I have seen, Kronos is not necessary for berserkers to smash faces in.

Honestly, Ymir is probably better for berserkers for the 5++ save. That is a big durability boost on top of their 4+++/5+++.