Need help getting to know my enemy.

Derpcron

Hi.

I would like to have some info on my oponents in an upcoming local store tournament.

Can you guys give me tips on which units are the most dangerous and should be focused by me.

What are the most dangerous combo's they can do?

For example use stratagem to move away from combat, resulting in my unit not being able to fight if i fight another unit first.

Or character/unit combo's.

Thanks in advance!

List:

OUTRIDER DETACHMENT: DRUKHARI (Kabal of the Black Heart: Thirst for Power) [1500] {3CP}

HQ - Archon [4 PL, 70pts]: As Detachment (Kabal), Overlord, Power sword, Splinter Pistol, Warlord

HQ- Lelith Hesperax [5 PL, 90pts]: Lelith's Blades TROOPS - Hekatrix Bloodbrides [8 PL, 140pts]: 4 - Painbringer (Combat Drug), Wych Cult of the Red Grief . Hekatrix [14pts]: Hekatarii Blade, Plasma Grenades, Splinter Pistol . 9x Hekatrix Bloodbride [126pts]: 9x Hekatarii Blade, 9x Plasma Grenades, 9x Splinter Pistol

TROOPS - Kabalite Warriors [6 PL, 100pts]: Kabal of the Black Heart . 7x Kabalite Warrior [56pts]: 7x Splinter Rifle . Kabalite Warrior w/ Special Weapon [18pts]: Blaster [10pts] . Kabalite warrior with Heavy Weapon [18pts]: Splinter Cannon [10pts] . Sybarite [8pts]: Splinter Rifle

TROOPS - Kabalite Warriors [6 PL, 100pts]: Kabal of the Black Heart . 7x Kabalite Warrior [56pts]: 7x Splinter Rifle . Kabalite Warrior w/ Special Weapon [18pts]: Blaster [10pts] . Kabalite warrior with Heavy Weapon [18pts]: Splinter Cannon [10pts] . Sybarite [8pts]: Splinter Rifle

ELITES - Incubi [4 PL, 90pts] . 4x Incubi [72pts]: 4x Klaive . Klaivex [18pts]: Klaive

ELITES - Incubi [4 PL, 90pts] . 4x Incubi [72pts]: 4x Klaive . Klaivex [18pts]: Klaive

FAST ATTACK - Reavers [6 PL, 90pts]: 3 - Hypex (Combat Drug), Wych Cult of the Red Grief . Arena Champion [20pts]: Bladevanes, Splinter Pistol, Splinter Rifle . 2x Reaver [40pts]: 2x Bladevanes, 2x Splinter Pistol, 2x Splinter Rifle . Reaver with special weapon (up to 1 for 3 models) [30pts]: Bladevanes, Heat Lance [10pts], Splinter Pistol

FAST ATTACK - Reavers [6 PL, 90pts]: 3 - Hypex (Combat Drug), Wych Cult of the Red Grief . Arena Champion [20pts]: Bladevanes, Splinter Pistol, Splinter Rifle . 2x Reaver [40pts]: 2x Bladevanes, 2x Splinter Pistol, 2x Splinter Rifle . Reaver with special weapon (up to 1 for 3 models) [30pts]: Bladevanes, Heat Lance [10pts], Splinter Pistol

FAST ATTACK - Scourges [5 PL, 60pts] . 4x Scourge w/ shardcarbine [48pts]: 4x Plasma Grenades, 4x Shardcarbine . Solarite [12pts]: Plasma Grenades, Shardcarbine

HEAVY SUPPORT - Ravager [8 PL, 130pts]: Bladevanes, 3x Dark Lance, Kabal of the Black Heart

TRANSPORT - Raider [6 PL, 105pts]: As Detachment, Bladevanes, Dark Lance [10pts]

TRANSPORT - Raider [6 PL, 105pts]: As Detachment, Bladevanes, Dark Lance [10pts]

TRANSPORT - Venom [5 PL, 75pts]: As Detachment, Bladevanes, Splinter Cannon [10pts], Twin splinter rifle

TRANSPORT - Venom [5 PL, 75pts]: As Detachment, Bladevanes, Splinter Cannon [10pts], Twin splinter rifle

Edited by Derpcron
Layout

• 1 month later...

Well Lileth isn't going to do much for you.  She doesn't have anyone that benefits from her aura.   You'd be better to swap her for Drazar who will synergize better with your incubi.

What do you plan to do with your scourges?  With just shardcarbines they won't be killing all that much.  I like scourges, but they need to have the right gun to do something interesting with.  (haywire or heatlance are my personal favourites).

I would also switch to a battalion detachment by getting an extra squad of kabalite warriors.  You could do this easily by splitting one of your 10 man squads into two 5 man squads.  Drop the splinter cannon for a blaster to have a blaster in each.    This change saves you 3 CP right away for no cost.