Enter the Widowmakers!

‘Ello ‘ello ‘ello!

I used to game and follow 40k a good few years back, before all the Primaris and Great Rift stuff all happened, and have since been completely separated and away from the hobby. 

Only very recently I’ve decided to integrate myself back into the 40k fold, trying to learn the new lore and the current ongoings of the 40k universe.

Anyway, I wanted to embrace the idea of collecting a Space Marine Chapter that is officially canon, but literally mentioned only by name with no further information - which gives me free reign to put my own stamp on the lore and be a bit unique in terms of picking a very unknown Chapter. 

So with this in mind I have chosen the Widowmakers. They have only been mentioned as committing a single Company towards the Armageddon War and that is all the information about them - perfect! 

Not only do they have a very cool name but I can flesh them out as I see fit with nothing to conflict my lore as “correct”. 

I am excited to start this project and essentially make the Widowmakers my own. Furthermore, I’m hoping to learn and gain insight from you guys to expand my knowledge on the current setting, as well use this as a platform to keep me motivated through the process. 

Cheers,

Chapter Master Vyyl. 

Edited by Jolemai
Colour