Army List Builder

Radu

I've been away from the hobby for a while, and I used to use BattleScribe, which I have sadly discovered is no longer supported. Is there a good substitute for it? I looked around, and either I wasn't looking in the right place, or there aren't any real good substitutes. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

You should still be okay for now. BS has been (mostly) abandoned for about three years but the data team still updates catalogs regularly. If you notice missing data (especially for a big game like 40k), there's a bug with data updates that cause problems for a few hours; search up the method to change your data source (not hard but beyond the scope of your question) or just wait a while.

If you really don't want to use BS for some reason, newrecruit.eu purports to be able to interpret BS data and make rosters but my experience with it is limited. The data team is also workin on their own interpreter but it's not expected to be ready for a while. Finally, my own project, Rosterizer, uses a new data format and is approaching open beta.