Wraithknight with living drivers

Spacefrisian

Do you mean model it with two pilots or justify from a lore point of view?

Traditionally in modern knight sized titans the pilot is in the chest but the much older rogue trader knights had them sat in the head in a similar way to the modern Revenant titan.

EldarTitanPilot.jpg.b20fd9727d2e88cd2721511bcf4263e8.jpg

A tandem seating arrangement with one sat behind the other might work if you were to replace the head. Failing that it wouldn't be unreasonable to have the crew in the chest connected to a spirit stone and just say it was an early engine development by Vaul.

Something like Falcon vehicle crew models might make for a good starting point.

Tricky one, technically only the 1 pilot is dead and in a stone. But I'd have no idea how you'd model any kind of pilots really. The head doesn't even have the room to fit 1 body. 

Unless you do something with the chest? Have a see-through screen with 2 seated pilots? No idea how you'd mould that though. 

Possible just have 2 models standing on each shoulder remote controlling the Knight? 

I can't think if a way that would really work 

7 hours ago, Doghouse said:

Do you mean model it with two pilots or justify from a lore point of view?

1 Knight with 2 pilots in it.

From a lore point of view i play it as if the Craftworld only uses living fighters none of the trapped in Spirit stones fighters. I even had a slightly altered Eye of Isha logo combined with the Eldar symbol of hope. They follow Isha in a sense. (I use AoS Arrielle model as Avatar of Khaine instead of the actuall model)

Symbol looks roughly like this.

Ishanite.png

Edited by Spacefrisian

I mean, could you just say that there's two guys inside there rather than one and a stone? The Wraithknight is a large enough model to accomodate both so is more believable than saying that there's a guy inside a wraithguard piloting it. 

Fluff wise, it might burn these valuable twins out quickly though, I recall the soulstone is needed to power and give anima to the wraithbone form, while the living pilot is more reactive and guides the thing - a living pilot using their soul-essence to power the knight, having their souls exit their body for a time in order to power the thing would place a huge toll on them.